Dear Professional members,
For the 3rd year, Chaine UAE will send a representative to the Chaine Young Chef’s international competition. You’re invited to send a representative to compete in the UAE heats on Thursday 27th April at the ICCA (International Centre for Culinary Arts) in Knowledge Village, Dubai.
The following initial rules and information apply.
- Your grade is Maitre or Chef with a current membership with Chaine UAE
- The chef (male or female) is below 27 years old on 1st Sept 2017
- The chef is a member of your staff + has a UAE residence + work permit
- The 2017 international competition will be held in Frankfurt, Germany 8-10 September 2017.
- The winner’s flights will be paid for by Chaine UAE
- The winner’s accommodation in Frankfurt will be looked after by the Frankfurt host bailliage
A limited number of places are available to witness the competition on 27th April.
Send your request to Chef Uwe Micheel.
Bookings will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis
All queries to Chef Uwe Micheel, Conseiller Culinaire email@example.com