for one portion
140g Wagyu tenderloin
60g Green Zucchini
50ml Veal Jus
50ml Extra Virgin olive oil
5g Black pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut as cylinder .
- Place the potato in a deep sauté pan, covering it with water, butter, garlic, rosemary ,thyme, salt and pepper and cook until nice and tender.
- Slice the zucchini very finely and grill on both side.
- In a sauté pan heat some oil and mark the wagyu, 2 minutes each side. Finish in the oven for 6 minute at 190”
- In a hot plate, place the zucchini, the potatoes , the wagyu , garnish with the herbs and serve with veal jus.