for one portion
120g Sea bass Fillet
60g Pine nuts
50g French beans
80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
30g Parmesan cheese
- In a sauté pan heat some oil and mark the sea bass skin side for 2 min and set a side.
- Make the pesto blending Olive oil, parmesan , pine nuts and basil.
- Cook the French beans in hot water for about 2 minute.
- Finish to cook the sea bass in hot oven for 4 minutes at 180”
- Serve in a hot plate with pest on the bottom, seabass and french beans on the top. Garnish with toasted pine nuts .